Back in stock. All orders ship same business day.
- Authentic Muskoka Lifestyle Products Oil Lantern Reproduction with the market best rustic rust powder coat finish. This finish replicates an old rusty lantern with a durable powder coat finish. It DOES not look like its painted with a paintbrush in your garage. Before making your purchase, take into account the finish of other products out there. Pay close attention to the finish on ours vs theirs.
- 25-Watt candle Light comes with each lantern. Our lanterns are lit from the bottom (Visible bulb) giving you the real effect of the flame of the natural lantern. Other lanterns on the market are lit from the top giving you a very directional down light reducing the natural light of the fixture and in turn dramatically reducing the amount of light to light the space you need. Should you want a brighter bulb, you can get up to a 100 Watt LED in the candelabra.
- Hard-Wired Wall Sconce; For Indoor Use but is often mounted on covered porches or Gazebos. Our Lantern bodies are constructed of 100% CRS steel. No Plastic parts are used in the construction of the lamp body.
- Includes Mounting Hook and Hardware. The wall mounted rustic light comes with a mounting hook, 4.75” diameter wall mount plate that covers all US standard electrical boxes with the appropriate mounting hardware sized to match. Cord length comes with an extra 3’ of wire should you choose to alter the mounting to your desired design.
- Designed to meet all UL requirements. Manufactured by Muskoka Lifestyle Products, A USA owned and operated company. We take pride in our product as well as our in house (USA) customer support team. Should you have any issues, we assure you that you will be taken care of promptly.
- 6 inches wide and 10 inches tall
- Hangs 6 inches off the wall
- Base: 4.5 inches
- Back Plate: 5 inches by 5 inches
- Hook: 5.5 inches long by .5 inches wide
- Assembled Height: 13Inches
- This is a hardwired light fixture.
- 110V E12 Candelabra bulb included.
Love these lanterns
I used these lanterns as ceiling mounted lights in my hallway and in my front door entry. They look great and give off plenty of light. The lanterns are well made and Muskoka customer service is great. I would recommend these lanterns to everyone.